New service times at 9:30am & 11am.
Starting Sunday, November 1, Vineyard Church Maryville will resume indoor, in-person services at 9:30am & 11am. We are doing so with precautions and protocols in place to take every responsible measure we are able to allow us to gather in-person.
We understand that risks associated with the virus have not diminished, and that not everyone is ready to meet in-person. So we will continue to produce and host online services each Sunday at 10am at vineyardmaryville.online.church.
For those ready to be together in-person we are excited to see you! But we’ll need your help to ensure we are able to do so safely and responsibly. Below are the steps we’ll be taking together to help mitigate risk while we gather:
- Masks will be mandatory for those ages 5 & up.
- Temperatures will be taken on the wrist at the door. Everyone who enters the building will need to have a temperature below 100.3ºF. If your temperature is 100.4ºF, or higher, we ask that you worship with us online and join us in-person another week once your temperature has returned to normal.
- Kids & Preteen class sizes will be limited to help facilitate social distancing. Please register your children (ages Nursery—5th grade) for their class. Register here. *Registration will open each Sunday at 4pm for the following week.*
- If a class is full, or your child is not registered for a class, they are welcome to join you in the sanctuary. We’ll have goody bags available for kiddos who may be joining their parents in the adult service.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and enjoy our online service that happens each Sunday at 10am.
- Our entire building will be cleaned before and after each service.
- If you are interested in helping volunteer for cleaning, Vineyard Kids, preteens, ushering, greeting, etc., please let us know and we’ll be in touch.
We know there have been lot of challenges and changes to gathering for worship this year and this is far from normal—so thanks for hanging in there with us. We are glad to be together in our building again and want to make sure we take the appropriate precautions to keep gathering safely and do what we can to keep those around us safe as well.
Contact us if you have any questions.